Friday 17 April 2009

For Sarah, and Others



Sarah has been pestering me to blog. Well I guess at this point it is only bothering me about blogging. I decided to post before it turned in to a vexation.


The most exciting thing that is happening in our lives to date is a countdown. We are currently counting down to a holiday that is getting underway this Friday. We will be heading south to Tampa Florida, boarding the Carnival Inspiration. We are very excited.


We are not taking this trip just to get away or because we need a vacation. Megan's little brother is a Dancer aboard the ship and we need to go support him. This trip is not just some pleasure cruise it is so much more important then that. What sort of sister and brother-in-law would we be if we didn't go and support Tyson in his endeavors.  It is more of a fact finding mission. I like to view it as an opportunity to critique his performance. Constructive criticism is an important part of improvement. 


I am sure we may have some fun.  That will only be a byproduct, not the intended outcome.


Make sure you visit our blog in the near future for pictures.  We will blog again.  That is not an empty promise no matter what you think.  Besides we have no pictures to post and blog about.   We live a life of text.

2 comments:

  1. YYYYYYYYAYY!!!! A POST!! I am so so so happy! Thanks Jeff. I can't wait to hear all about the cruise. Love you. Will you be going through Atlanta at all on your way through Tampa? Just throwing it out there. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WEHEW!! THEY LIVE THEY LIVE!! And boy....what supportive family you are. I hope his dancing far outweighs the cost of the trip. Life is good...even when you are a text-only blogger.

    ReplyDelete