Wednesday 2 November 2011

HALLOWEEN

I was worried that I was going to have this baby on Halloween... but I didn't and I am STILL pregnant. I was having alot of contractions on Monday and was probably just making myself have them as I was paranoid about my child having his or her birthday on Halloween. But we made it through and it was good as we were able to spend some time with Ben before this new one gets here!

Even though it was Ben's second Halloween, it was fun this year and he was a little more interactive (although still not grasping the whole idea of it all)

Dad came home from work a little bit early and we decided to carve our pumpkin first!! It was alot of fun to watch Ben help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_lPzvSRq4w

That is our bipolar son, one minute crying and the next laughing... we think he is pretty funny!!!
After we got it carved, all Ben wanted to do was to blow out the candle so we had fun lighting the candle and then blowing it out!



Here are some pictures of the night!!




My FAVORITE picture of the two boys in my life!! Ben LOVES his dad, I have to admit I get a little jealous some time!!


Amazed at what comes out of this orange thing!!!



Ben telling daddy where he needs to cut the mouth!!!


"Good job dad"



Not impressed when we had to put his costume on!!




Happier because he finally got a piece of candy :)



At the end of the night he did not want to take his costume off. When we put him in the car to come home from grandma and grandpas, he made us put his costume back on!!! He had a great time trick or treating... LOVED that people gave him candy... DIDN'T LOVE walking from door to door!!!

Overall it was a great night, and he was the cutest little monster we have ever had!!!




5 comments:

  1. That blue monster costume is my favorite Megan!! My sister dressed my 2 year old nephew up in it too and he looked SO cute. I can't wait to see what that baby of yours is!! I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep he was the cutest monster out there. He loved to throw the candy into the kids bags from a distance as he did not want to get to close. Some of the older girls gave some treats from their bags back to him and he thought that was pretty good. More Candy for him. He made our night a happy one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute. I'm glad we got to see him in action through skype! And congrats on making it through Halloween without having the baby. Though you are really stacking up your November more and more :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh my gosh Megan I am cracking up!!! His emotions are captured like right in the photos its awesome!!! I love his face when he gets the candy :) And seriously the pictures of him and Jeff carving the pumpking are so cute. They are like best friends. i love it. OK--- THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME. CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT ABOUT NUMBER 2!!! GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Sara....you caught EVERY emotion on that little Ben's face!! So glad you posted about Halloween...and now on to Mr. JR Salmon....WEHEW!!

    ReplyDelete