Thursday 15 December 2011

MY BOYS

Even when I am having a "TERRIBLE HORRIBLE NO GOOD VERY BAD DAY" these two boys just make me smile and remember the things that I am really grateful for!

Today I am grateful for these two!!

Can't believe this little one is almost 6 weeks already!!


And this little guy just has me laughing all the time!!


He is such a good big brother... always wanting to help!! J.R kept falling over so Ben decided to just hang on to him :)


J.R thought it was pretty funny though to be sat up then fall down!


Giving mom some big smiles!! Man I just can't get enough of him!!!


I always wonder what is going on in Benjamin's head. He just always looks so mischievous to me!!


My two boys just chillin... notice J.R is in a different outfit... he had the biggest blowout I have ever experienced. Oh the joys of motherhood. I actually had to change MY clothes as well :)

Again, Ben wanting J.R to look his way so grabbed his hand to pull him over!


Thinking that J.R's head was very cold so covered it up!!


JUST LOVE THEM!!!!

3 comments:

  1. J.R. looks like a happy kid! Cute boys. John especially loves pictures of Ben, he says he can always see he is thinking about something mischievous like you said. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep they are the cutes and ya Ben is always into some thing but that is why we love him so much. J.R.'s smile is sweet and he does it all the time. Can't wait to have him for our baby Jesus on Christmas he will make the best one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of Ben covering JR's face is hysterical! Love you

    ReplyDelete