Tuesday 28 February 2012

Blessing of JR

Two weeks ago we had a huge group of family come and help us bless this adorable little boy. It is crazy for me to think he is going to be 4 months next week. Where does the time go? We sure love JR alot and are so blessed to have him in our family!! He is such a great baby (last night he slept for 10.5 hours) and he is just always smiling and giggling!! He loves his big brother Ben and can't wait to get a little older so he can actually play with him.

It was hard not having my parents here for the day, but they were where they needed to be! We missed them and are counting down the days till we can see them! I know that JR is VERY excited to meet his grandparents and be spoiled by them :) It was wonderful that alot of Jeff's family could be there, and most of my siblings and their families were there!!

Jeff gave a beautiful blessing (thanks Laurel for writing it all down for me) Everyone went up to Jeff's parents house after and we ate some great food, and we had birthday cake for my brothers son Ethan. It was a great day, I was exhausted by the end but it was all worth it!

Thanks so much to everyone who came, it is nice to know we are loved :)

Before Church... I tried hard to get these two to take a nap... finally they fell asleep for about 10 minutes!! At least they are super cute for those 10 minutes :)



We just love this little man, he loves having his fingers in his mouth!!




 BROTHERS!!! I just love them more then I can say! How did we get so lucky with these two.


 Four generations! Great Grandpa Salmon, Grandpa Salmon, Jeff and JR.


The cake I made for Ethan, he loves Mickey (as does Ben) so I decided to try this out!


 Ethan getting ready to blow out his cake. He blew them out about ten times, as all the kids wanted a turn too!!


 It was really a great day, and this little man just had fun being held by all his many admirers :) We LOVE you JR!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Megan and Jeff and boys for a wonderful day! Great family and awesome food - who could ask for anything more.
    The Mickey cake was amazing as were all the other treats - no one makes as yummy of treats as you Megan! (oops I think I just gained a pound thinking about them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wish we could have been there but are looking forward to all the Salmon festivities this summer.

    ReplyDelete