Wednesday 22 May 2013

Peanut Butter and Jelly




Well..... I have found my new theme song for my life with Jeff :) I have fallen in love with this song and sing it to Jeff all the time. It makes me laugh and even though Jeff laughs AT me when I sing it to him, I think it fits us perfectly!!! I am just so blessed to have Jeff in my life and am grateful for everything that he does (which is ALOT) I sometimes wonder how I got so lucky!! 

For clarification the jelly in the song would be Jeff and the peanut butter is me (Megan)!!!!

So here it is.... Jeff and I's Theme Song!!!





I LOVE YOU JEFF!!!! I am really glad I found you and even with the stresses of life I am so glad to say that we are SO happy on our little piece of bread :)

1 comment:

  1. So does that mean Jeff is sweet and you are a little nutty? :) That would make your kids "Goobers" since they are a little of both of you mixed together. When the kids were younger they loved getting "Goober" from the states - its peanut butter and jam swirled together in the same jar. Miss you Megan and your little troop. Hope we see you soon!

    ReplyDelete