Wednesday 25 September 2013

Spencer's Hair

So I know this is a crazy post but I can't get over this kids hair. I thought my other kids had a lot of crazy hair but Spencer has the best I think. He had a lot when he was born but then it started to fall out and he ended up looking like a balding old man so I did what I swore I would never do and I shaved his head! And this is what it has grown back too.

A day old here!

First Bath at home, quite a bit of hair!


Few days old!


Starting to think out a bit :)


Defiantly starting to look a little old manish!



Ha ha ha... he really did look like a monkeyish old man!!


Time to do SOMETHING!!


Day after his shave :) He was super bald. I have never had a kid have such little hair, it sort of freaked us out a bit!




Starting to grow back a little bit.






Looking a little more like the Spencer we knew :)


Lots back and SO FLUFFY!








Blowing in the wind!!!





Man he is cute!! Well I know I biased but with or without hair I think he is pretty cute!




Finally last night getting ready for bed!! Look at all that hair, it kills me! It is super fluffy still but we just love him with whatever kind of hair he has :)


1 comment:

  1. Spencer does have awesome hair. All your kids are so cute. Hope things are going well in the new home; that is exciting.

    ReplyDelete