Thursday 12 November 2009

BACON AND EGGS ANYONE????




So... I decided that since we were going to take a quick trip out to Rosemary to see my sister and her kids for Halloween that we should also dress up. I worked until 7am on the 31 so came home and went to bed for a few hours. I got up and made a trip to Wal Mart and came home to put my Martha Stewart hat on. About an hour and a half later I had them done and in the car on my way to pick up jeff from work. It is amazing what you can do with a little foam, spray paint, and a glue gun. Although I had lots of burns and I was covered in a ton of foam... I felt like I would have made Martha proud.

When I pulled up to get jeff he looked in the back seat and wondered what I had done. He just laughed and told me I was a geek. It is ok though because he knew I was a geek before he married me and he still loves me.

We went and had a great time with the boys. While we were out collecting candy we went past the school park and my husband being the boy he is thought we should play. As you will see our costumes really made it hard to play but we laughed and had a good time! I just love him!!!!! He makes me laugh everyday which I love!!!

Here are a few pics of the evening, hopefully y'all enjoy them!!



Here we are with the three boys, Levi the chicken, Carter the frog and Zack Count Dracula. They are too cute!


Jeff and I trying to play on the swings but having a bit of a hard time. So fun though!!


5 comments:

  1. HAHHAHAHAAHAHA
    I LOVE IT!!!!!
    Those are sweeeet Meg. You are so crafty. You put Martha Stewart to shame. She had no fun costume ideas on her website. You two are awesome. Love you both. Hope the pregnancy is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Fabulous!! Megan you're my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your costumes. They are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anya saw this post and said, "Megan and Jeff are being funny!" We LOVE the costumes . . . you are so making our costumes next year.

    ReplyDelete