Tuesday 24 November 2009

I'm So Lucky!!


I am up and not able to sleep so thought what better way to spend my time then tell y'all how much I love Jeff. Today was a rough day, I have got a nasty cold and it kept me in bed or on the couch all day long. Jeff was amazing and I am so grateful for him. Even though he was busy with school and work and just his life in general, he was wonderful to me and did so much today. I came downstairs this afternoon and he had cleaned the house and done ALL the laundry. I was so happy that is almost made me cry. Ok... I probably did cry a little bit but I am going to blame it on being pregnant and sick. He is just the most amazing man ever and I am so lucky that I found him. I am thankful for him everyday and thank my Heavenly Father for him every night but it is days like these that I just love him even more. Anyways... that is my little rant for the night... JEFF IS THE BEST AND I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!


6 comments:

  1. He is the bestttt. You deserve it Megan. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too think that Jeff is special. He also has a great and wonderful wife.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I borrow him to clean and do my laundry the next couple of weeks? No?! Drats....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you guys Meg...HEY! I have an idea, why dont we all move so that we live closer to each other, then we can be neighbors, like in a cul-de-sac and Shon and Jeff can be best friends, and we can still be best friends, and one of my kids will marry your baby, and....and....and....ok?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan! Love the blog - and the bacon and egg! You two are adorable. Happy Birthday yesterday! loves, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Meg's...you'll have to add me to your list. I don't update very often, but maybe I'll start doing better in the new year!!

    ReplyDelete