Saturday 19 December 2009

CHRISTMAS TIME!

With Christmas less then a week away. We are both getting very excited. We have made sure that we have been good all year long so Santa would come for milk and cookies instead of blood.


I went and got a Christmas tree and deceratored her up for the season. I surprised Megan with this. Yep! I did it all by myself.



And of course to bring the spirit of the season into our home other decorations were put up. Including this hand crafted wreath. We only put the finest up at our house.




Christmas time is one of the best times all year. Megan has been wrapping presents for weeks I am so excited. Christmas morning I will put this kid to shame.


Megan and Me Love Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Check out this talk about contrast in kids!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQJuyfNyczM&feature=player_embedded

    ReplyDelete