Monday 17 May 2010

Mothers Day Gift... a Little Late

I blame it on the Canadian postal service.  When you post something in Canada the post doesn't get to the desired location for quite some time.  Canada Post is a little silly.  Just ask my Father-In-Law about Canada Post.  He has a number of stories about the postal service.  Posting is a good way to get your post to people that want post but posting with Canada Post is a bad way to post if you want your post to arrive at a decent time for post to arrive.

I am sure you are confused by the excessive use of the word "post" in the above paragraph. I refer to mail as post because of my time that I spent in England and Megan hates it.  I love her and I just like to bug her.  How very junoir highish of me.

At any rate the package I ordered did not make it to us until Friday, thats five days late of Mothering Sunday.  Not smooth.  But the awesomeness of the gift, I hope, made up for the oversight of ordering late a bad mailing system.

Don't take my word for it take a look for yourself.


What is it you might ask?  Well it is a Uterus. This was Megan's first Mother's Day and you need to put your uterus to work to be a mommy.  And aslo this womb is soft and Megan's was soft for a while after the birth.  All is good now, but with this Adult Toy we will forever remember Benjamin's birth. Because we might forget it otherwise. ;)

When Ben is a little older and he is going through a difficult time we might visit 'I Heart Guts' again for some teaching aids.

On a more serious note and in the spirit of Mother's Day.  Megan is the most amazing mother.  I love you.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAH JEFF- AWESOME GIFT! MEG- HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, John has NEVER given me a Uterus. Next year.

    ReplyDelete