Tuesday 25 May 2010

EIGHT WEEKS



Our little man is 8 weeks today. WOW!!!! He is growing so fast. Last week, we went to our doctors appointment and Benjamin is 11 lbs 14 oz!! He is in the 75 percentile for his weight and height, so doing great!!! We love being parents and though we are lacking in sleep we love it. Ben is the best and we are so lucky to have him!




We also gave him his first haircut!! Just a trim around the edges. We decided after that maybe we should have cut it while he was sleeping. It was a little tricky, but no blood was drawn so we figured it was successful!!!





WE LOVE HIM!!!

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh meg, he is so cute I can hardly stand it! hope I get to see you guys this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....he's a different little boy than the one I saw at the Greats' lodge. Hmmm...I'm gonna have to see him again!! And...just have to say he'd definitely pass the EFY dress and standards test!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so BIG!! And I think he looks just like Megan. CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete