Tuesday 27 July 2010

I'M A BAD MOM!!!!

So.... Jeff told me not to post this because it makes me look like a horrible mother... but I still just laugh when I watch it (probably means I am a bad mom). Anyways... I was working on the computer paying bills and such and Benjamin was just swinging away, I looked over to see how he was doing and this is what I found.....




He was just there sitting like that staring at me... he had not made a sound. I should of taken a picture without his blanket there because he was just kneeling there. It was so cute... I was just so surprised that he had gotten out of the swing without making a sound. Later on that day I went to put him down for a nap so wrapped him up and put him back in the swing... the next thing I know he is starting to move... so instead of taking him out of the swing... I decided to get the camera out and video what he would do so here you go.... NO JUDGING!!!

Oh.. the TV was on so just turn down your sound...


So.... I have learned that I now need to put the strap on him!!!

We just can't get enough of this little man... we love him so much. It is so fun to watch him grow and discover new things. 













5 comments:

  1. That does not make you a bad mom! It is called learning as you go, something we all do :) He is adorable. It was great to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEVER strapped a kid in one of those, but I guess mine weren't adventurous enough to try and get out. I'm sorry, but we all laughed watching it. Anya kept asking, "Is he going to cry?" Then she said, "I want to watch that again!" We miss you guys and wish we lived in the same city so Benjamin could come over and work his way out of our swing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that is so funny! Well, at least he looks pretty comfortable, no complaints! ps, babies are made out of rubber ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH< i just about died laughing when I saw those pictures, but when I saw that video, I am laughing SO MUCH HARDER now....he totally just flopped down and that thing hit him in the face and he didnt make ONE noise! BAHAHAHA....oh my gosh, not even a grunt! HILARIOUS! Gotta save that one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was so funny! And certainly you're not a bad mom. It's even funnier how quiet he's being. Love it!

    ReplyDelete