Saturday 4 September 2010

Maybe take a Break from the 'Sleeping Machine'

If you are a first time reader or don't remember the last post about the 'Sleeping Machine' scroll down before you take a look at this video.  Don't get me wrong we love the bouncer and Benjamin loves it as well.  It is just that when an accident happens while he is in the bouncer the clean up is a little more involved.


It was a particularly bad one, as you can tell as it busts the confines of the diaper. Worst then that, when I took him up stairs for a bath the sight and smell of this one was too much.  I nearly added to the mess through another orifice.  Yuk!

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh...BAHAHAHA...I am SO glad i was not the one that had to clean that up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it fun that you have digital images that will follow this little boy throughout his life? Actually....I think you set it up....it looks like baby food peas....YUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete