Tuesday 23 February 2010

Only 35 Days Left!

It is crazy how fast the time has gone by. Were are super excited to have our little baby come into the world. And it is only about a month away!

I feel bad for Megan because she is feeling like every other pregnant women. Tired and uncomfortable. And really looking forward to once the baby comes because she feels like this.




The lady on the right that is. But that is not at all how she looks. She is super cute and I love her so much. She looks more like this.



This is not a picture of her because I am sure she would kill me if I put a picture of her because remember she thinks she looks like the lady on the right.

She is not and I just want to tell her that I love her.


2 comments:

  1. At least Megan has an excuse. The lady on the right doesn't, or maybe she does... either way I am very very very excited for you two. Can't wait to see some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEFF! You are hilarious and super sweet! I want to see a belly pic of Meg, although I know she wont send me one, even though she said she would....dang! I cant wait to meet baby salmon!

    ReplyDelete