Tuesday 2 March 2010

Getting There!!!


I cannot believe that it is March already. A lady at the store today asked me when I was due and I said March 30... then I realized I don't really have to say the month anymore. I am having this baby THIS MONTH!!!! I can't believe it, I am super excited and super scared all at the same time. Although I do feel huge and uncomfortable... I hope I don't look like the picture my husband posted in his last blog.. although it is true I feel that way as I am sure any pregnant women does in her last month.

Jeff finally convinced me to take some pictures of my "hugeness" and I know a few of you keep bugging me to see pics (for those that haven't I am really sorry) so here you are. They are dark and I tried to take a few myself so sorry the quality is so bad.




I look like I am in pain in that one... I wasn't.. jeff was just
laughing at me and it was making me laugh so again I
apologize.

So there... now you all know how I look at 36 weeks pregnant. I can't believe I have 4 weeks left but know that I will survive! I am so grateful for the pregnancy that I have had, compared to others it has been a cake walk. I never got sick, and have been able to work up until now. I would still be working but our jobs were "discontinued" so I have the next couple of weeks to just get ready and relax (people tell me I should sleep as much as I can) I have a wonderful husband who helps so much and takes such good care of me. I feel bad cause he is the one that has to deal with me when I am grumpy, moody, crying, stressed and every other emotion that is out there. He is such an amazing man who is so gentle and patient with me... I wouldn't of been able to get through these last months without him!! I love him so much and can't wait to see him with his son or his daughter.

I probably shouldn't say this.. but I think we are having a boy which makes me happy. I will be happy with whatever... but I always wanted a big brother so hope that my girls can have one! We will see soon enough though. The unknown scares me, and the actual labour scares the you know what out of me, but I just pray that everything will go alright.

Well... here is to hoping I don't have to wait the whole 4 weeks to see this little one. (Well I should say big one, my doctor was thinking it was going to be 10 or 11 pounds *HUGE* but we went for another ultrasound to check things out and the tech there said she couldn't see it being over 8.5 -9 pounds... still pretty big to me. The head is BIG BIG BIG... in the 90 percentile and the rest is in the 70th... so it is a bigger baby but again I am just praying it isn't going to be the 10 or 11 pound baby. Although I think jeff was almost 11 pounds!!!!! Hopefully our baby has its dad height then too....

Well.... we will keep you all up to date with the progress and don't worry... I think we will probably be taking alot more pictures then we do right now once we have this baby... so there will be more to blog about! Love you all... and thanks for all your support!!!

7 comments:

  1. Aw, you look so cute! I know that wasn't my favorite thing for people to tell me in the last month, but you really do =) Soooo stinkin excited for you guys, you're gonna be a mama! Good luck with everything, I hope your labor goes awesome (as far as labor goes ... )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its true, everybody says "you look cute pregnant" and you don't feel like it at all (especially the last month, ugh). But you do look cute, adorable actually. Even if you don't believe anybody, it doesn't change the truth of it.
    I'm really excited for you guys! You'll be such a great Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your going to do just great in labor so quit worrying. I can't wait either so hold that little one. We are SOOO excited to have a little one in the city with us. You guys will make fantastic parents. It will be so fun to watch you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THE PICS. You look GREAT Meg. Like really good. I can't wait to see a picture of the little one. (I think it's a boy too) Love youuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meg you're adorable!!! Seriously. I hope I'll look as cute as you at that stage of my pregnancy! I'm so excited for you guys, and I can't wait to find out what it is! I can't deal with the suspense so Troy and I will be finding out what our baby is in less than two weeks! I'm so excited! GOOD LUCK! I'll pray that you don't tear or poop! Those are my two big fears...I guess having a healthy baby is up there too. You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh Meg! I am dying right now cause I am so excited for you! And you look FANTASTIC! Oh my heck, you are so cute! ok...lets pray that it isnt an 11 pound baby...please...I will pray! And maybe you are so scared of labor and delivery that it will scare the baby right out of you! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...i am soo excited for you and jeff...and you look awesome...i can't wait to see more...you are glowing and all i see is baby...you are going to be the best mom ever...and i was scared but it will be great...just think...you're going to be a mom!!!!yay!!!...here's hoping you don't have to wait 4 weeks either!!!

    ReplyDelete