Sunday 14 March 2010

When you have a brand new baby there are certain things that you need to assist in the raising of your child. One of these things are diapers, that I have mentioned before but there is also some more technical stuff that helps out. Technical in the sense that they require some assembly.

One such item is a stroller. I had no idea that a stroller came with so much packaging. Take a look for yourself. I wonder were the stroller industry is rated in green house gas contributors?

The packaging part as daunting as it was, was not the area that I should be scared of. Instead I should have been fearful of the emanate construction that was looming over me. So I spent the afternoon screwing and snapping pieces together. After ready a volume of instructions instead of the typical leaflet and breaking a sweat the masterpiece was finished.

Sorry about the back light I thought it sort of added to the majesty of the final project.

Although there was plenty of packaging and a instruction manual that could have had a compendium. The most important thing is that I got it done and our baby is going to love getting rides in this buggy. I still do have a concern for my child's safety. These extra pieces didn't seem to fit anywhere. Oh well, I am sure it is just fine without that pin.



We are excited to have something to put in that stroller.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute stroller. Hopefully it doesn't collapse randomly with those missing pieces. Can't wait for the baby to come!

    ReplyDelete