Tuesday 29 June 2010

BATH TIME

Benjamin loves his bath time (most of the time). This morning I gave him a bath and he was so funny. He has started to laugh and the whole time I had him in the tub he was giggling. It really made my day. Here are a few pictures from today, and also some from when I was out at my parents in BC and he got to bath in the kitchen sink :)



Here he is in grandma and grandpas kitchen sink... he wasn't quite sure about it at first!



But he soon came to the conclusion that he LOVED it. We couldn't stop smiling when we saw this face... I know I am biased but he is so dang CUTE!!!



He even loves being wrapped up is his warm towel to dry off!!




We just love this little guy so much!! He is such a blessing in our lives :) OH.... also wondering if anyone has any tricks to stop him from sucking his fist, thumb, fingers. No matter what I do, he is constantly eating his hand!!! Any advice would be great!! Thanks.





3 comments:

  1. He is SO cute!! As for the sucking his fist thing, both my kids did that A LOT and grew out of it, I wouldnt worry about it too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO CUTE!!!! I love all the little smiles you have captured.

    ReplyDelete