Tuesday 15 June 2010

The Best Wife?

The answer to that question is yes. Megan really is the best! I know that I frustrate her and I am turning her hair grey but I love her so much.

The quality of the pictures should not be considered a metaphor for my feelings for her. She took the camera with her on her trip. Lets face it Ben is way more photogenic then I am. And everyone that reads this blog would much rather see a picture of him then I.

I guess that is what we need to improve on. Pictures of Ben loaded up her for all our friends and family to see.

That is not the purpose of this blog. I wanted to talk about Megan. As I said earlier she is away on a little trip. But of course being the amazing person that she is she has gone and left a present for each day that she is away.


Once I came inside from helping to get them on there way I was greeted this delightful sight on the stairs. A present nicely wrapped for each day of the week. Notice the excellent display of tissue paper. It is evenly crumpled and billows out of each bag. Megan in fact holds weekend seminars at SAIT for present wrapping. Mom has been wanted to attend because we all know that she lack the skill of tissue paper stuffing. I am not sure if that is the offical title you would need to ask Megan.

Here is a closer look.


As wonderful as it is to get jumping frogs, hard plastic parachute men, cadbury chocolates, mens accessories, or even a comic themed puzzle. The best part about the presents was a card written from her or Benjamin each day.


Thank you babe. I love you so much!

4 comments:

  1. Thats it. Megan can come here and then leave. And of course leave a present for me. dang those are some nice presents. Lucky duck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe! Next time she should come here and you should all come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO cute! And does she seriously teach seminars at SAIT on the weekend. The problem is that I can't tell whether you are being serious or not Jeff. I know you well enough to know that you are rarely serious, but I don't know Megan well enough to evaluate her wrapping skills. Either way, the presents look sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She IS the best wife, I wish I had one just like her.

    ReplyDelete